Indulge in the best that Santa Barbara has to offer and treat yourself to a day of beauty and health. Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit through this day of "you". Enjoy!
- You work out to look hot, right? LuLu-Lemon Athletica at Paseo Nuevo gives you a head start with cute and stylish (but functional) yoga and gym wear. (Ask about the free Sunday morning yoga class.) Info: 705 Paseo Nuevo, 805.560.0616, lululemon.com.
- Treat your skin right-after all, you wear it every day. Le Reve Organic Day Spa & Boutique's signature coconut hand and foot treatment will leave your skin baby-soft. Info: 21 W. Gutierrez Street, 805.564.2977.
- Eat fresh. Sojourner Café serves up organic, natural cuisine that's hearty, healthful and flavorful. Info: 134 E. Canon Perdido St., 805.965.7922, sojournercafe.com.
- Go all-natural. Sephora at Paseo Nuevo shelves a vast selection of synthetic-free skincare and mineral makeup, plus free makeup and skincare consultations. Info: 701 Paseo Nuevo, 805.962.5410, sephora.com.
- Bend a little. Take a class at Santa Barbara Yoga Center. With nearly 100 classes a week, you'll find every style and approach: classical hatha, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Vinyasa and more, plus pre/post natal, therapeutic and restorative classes, from introductory to advanced. Info: 32 E. Micheltorena St., 805.965.6045.
- Forget to pack a mat? Drishti has all things yoga, from props to pants (and like-minded people). Info: 130 E. Canon Perdido St., 805.963.0222, drishtiyoga.com.
Author: Maryann Hammers