FROM HOTELS TO HIDEAWAYS, SANTA BARBARA HAS IT ALL!
UNCOVER GREAT RATES
LINGER A LITTLE LONGER IN NEIGHBORHOOD INNS
Visit our blog to uncover local secrets, events & more. Details
Stay a little longer & do a little more! Details
Tour the region from sunrise to sunset Details
WHAT TO DO WHILE HERE? Learn More
TREAT YOUR PALATE TO AN UNFORGETTABLE TASTE VACATION More Details
CALENDAR OF EVENTS Learn More
With so many options, here are ideas on where to begin. Details
From toddler to teen, you'll have a blast! Details
Follow the sunset to SB. And take a map along, just in case! Details
EXPERIENCE SANTA BARBARA'S MAGIC Learn More
FIND WHAT INSPIRES YOU More Details
VIEW OUR GALLERY FOR AWE INSPIRING PHOTOS Learn More
Experience events & attractions unique to Santa Barbara! Details
Explore SB on two feet or two wheels. Details
Your guide to the surrounding Santa Barbara area. Details
SB BASICS, MAKE TRIP-PLANNING A BREEZE Learn More
GETTING HERE IS EASY More Details
START YOUR VACATION WITH OUR FREE VISITOR’S GUIDE Learn More
Take a vacation from your car in Santa Barbara. Details
We’re filled with hidden gems and plenty to see and do. Details
Our e-newsletter will transport you to the sights of SB. Details
1. Royal Romance – Follow in Prince William & Kate Middleton’s footsteps and let your love flourish with a royal-worthy rendezvous. Post up at the Santa Barbara Polo Club for tournament finals every Sunday during summer months. Or unfurl your seafaring spirit with private sailboat charters departing from the Santa Barbara Harbor. Get a bird’s-eye-view of The American Riviera® like the Royal Couple did when they arrived to Santa Barbara by helicopter. For more ideas, visit our Royal Experiences page.2. Pinot Puppy-Love – Get lost in love along Santa Barbara’s wine trails! Whether you’re touring the picturesque vineyards in the nearby Wine Country or stopping into the charming tasting rooms along the Urban Wine Trail, a glass of Central Coast wine is nearly always a prelude to kiss!
3. Secret-Garden Solitude – Santa Barbara is well-known for beaches, but local parks and gardens are undiscovered oases hidden in plain sight! Pack a picnic with your loved one, and find your own slice of solitude in the manicured Alice Keck Memorial Gardens, bluff-top Douglass Preserve, naturally beautiful Santa Barbara Botanic Garden or many other lovely parks.
4. Hide Away – Hunker down with your honey in pampered seclusion at one of Santa Barbara’s premier hotels. Cozy cottages, hillside haciendas, wild-west-style ranches and luxurious beachfront resorts provide the perfect setting for a romantic retreat. 5. Adventurous Amour – Santa Barbara’s natural playground is a Mecca for thrill-seekers. Get your adrenaline pumping with mountain biking on the rocky trails of the Santa Ynez Mountains or horseback riding along breathtaking stretches of sand. Feel the motion of the ocean with sea-cave kayaking at the Channel Islands National Park & Marine Sanctuary and surfing at world-class point breaks. Read our Outdoor Recreation guide for hair-raising ideas.
6. Say “Ahh” – Pamper the body and soothe the spirit at retreat centers, yoga studios and day spas. From luxurious resort facilities to holistic wellness centers, this coastal city has tons of ways for couples to breathe deeply and zen out! Visit our Resorts & Spas guide for ahh-inducing ideas.
7. Beach Basking – Yes, it’s obvious, but what’s more romantic than a stretch of sand, the sparkling Pacific and some lazy lounging with your loved one? From the stunning sunset views at Butterfly Beach to the rugged beauty of Haskell’s Beach, Santa Barbara’s varied coastline has an abundance of perfect places to share a romantic moment. Visit our Beaches & Parks page for the full roster.
8. Recipe for Romance – If the real way to your heart is through your stomach, Santa Barbara’s epicurean appeal may have you reeling in romance. With year-round bounty from the fields, orchards, sea and vineyards, a romantic getaway could include anything from a guided farmers’ market tour and an interactive chef’s dinner to a customized culinary itinerary with behind-the-scenes access to kitchens, workshops and wineries. Taste the very best of Santa Barbara at epicure.sb, a month-long, community-wide celebration of cuisine, libations and culture. Sample other ideas on our Sip & Savor guide.
9. Film Fairytale – Steeped in film history, Santa Barbara has served as the set for many movies. Follow in famous footsteps with Film Tour Itineraries. Trace the wine-infused, comedic romance depicted in Sideways (2004). Or if your relationship status is a bit complex, follow Meryl Streep’s steps in It’s Complicated (2009), filmed all over Montecito and Santa Barbara. Experience some glitz and glamour during the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, a star-studded event held annually in January and February.
10. Celebrate at Signature Festivals – Known for our tastefully refined way of life, Santa Barbara knows how to throw a party. This small city’s calendar of events is full of fantastic celebrations feting everything from sun goddesses and street painting to world-renowned wine and fine arts. Check out our Top 10 Signature Events to time your romantic getaway with one of Santa Barbara’s special celebrations.
Save 10% on Winter Wine Classic tickets – Sat., January 24
Come Rejuvenate Beachside at the Fess Parker Resort
Kayak, snorkel and hike the National Park. Book Now!
Sip, savor and stay during Film Feast in Santa Barbara!
For insider tips, special offers and more, sign up for our enews today!
Request your FREE copies today to help plan your visit and get the most of it while you're here!
http://www.gofundme.com/ku2vsw ... <<More
There's nothing better than a sunset at Douglas Family Preserve. Wouldn't you agree? ... <<More