- 33 East Canon Perdidio Street
- Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Phone: (805) 966-4946
- Fax: (805) 962-4857
- Website: www.lobero.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lobero Theatre is Santa Barbara's premier performing arts venue, featuring an exciting variety of modern dance, ballet, jazz, lectures, classical music, opera and contemporary music performances.
The Lobero Theatre is proud to be home to many of Santa Barbara’s outstanding performing arts organizations, including State Street Ballet, Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra, Sings Like Hell, the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, Flamenco Arts Festival and others. We welcome you to join this prestigious group by renting the Lobero Theatre yourself.
Click here for rental and tech information.
- An Evening with Branford Marsalis
- All We Are Saying: Bill Friesell Explores the Music of John Lennon
- 60th Annual Newport Jazz Festival
- Numbskull & New Noise present Brett Dennen
- Jazz at the Lobero presents Charles Lloyd, Sangam
- Lobero LIVE presents: Tierney Sutton, After Blue, the Joni Mitchell Project
- Sings like Hell Presents: The Watking Family hour featuring Sara & Sean Watkins + Special Guests
- SB Choral Society presents: Masterworks at the Lobero: Bruckner and the Modern Masters
- CAMA Masterseries present Pianist Stephen Hough
- WFC Inc presents Women Fully Dressed
- Sings Like Hell presents Ariana Gillis and Ellis Paul
- DANCEworks presents Mark Dendy Dance and Theater Projects
- UCSB Arts and Lectures Presents: Yo-Yo Ma Master Class
- 1st Thursday: After Hours at the Lobero