Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara
- 653 Paseo Nuevo
- Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Phone: (805) 966-5373
- Fax: 805-962-1421
- Website: www.mcasantabarbara.org Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara (MCASB) advances creativity and inspires critical thinking through meaningful engagement with the art of our time. Open since 1976, MCASB is the premier venue for contemporary art between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
The Museum is located downtown in the Paseo Nuevo Shopping Center on the Upper Arts Terrace.
Hours during exhibitions:
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 11 am to 5 pm
Thursday: 11 am - 8 pm
Sunday: Noon - 5 pm
Currently showing is Call For Entries 2013. Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara showcases five stand-out artists (Julia Hickey, M. Helsenrott Hochhauser, Katy McCarthy, Marco Pinter, and Christopher Ulivo) from the tri-counties in our annual Call For Entries group exhibition, an opportunity that invites artists to present newly commissioned work in the galleries. Recent exhibitions include: Dasha Shishkin: erry icket; A Handful of Dust; Sanford Biggers: Moon Medicine; Michele O'Marah: Video Portraits; Home Show, Revisited and Flights from Wonder.
Visit our second location, MCASB Satellite @ Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara at 121 State Street!
- Almost Anything Goes: Architecture and Inclusivity
- Bloom Projects: Zacarias Paul, Geometric Landscapes
- In the Gallery at the Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara
- Anything Goes Film Series
- Forum Lounge: Kyle deCamp, URBAN RENEWAL
- smART Talks: Rafael Perea de la Cabada
- Sessions: Art & Science with Christina Ondrus, Founder/Director of KNOWLEDGES
- Anything Goes Film Series: Metropolis (1927)
- Anything Goes Film Series: The Dark Crystal (1982)
- Crave: Diana Puntar, Deflowered and Devoured
- Opening Reception: Marinella Senatore, Building Communities
- BYOA (Bring Your Own Art) Night and Critique
Meeting Facilities Overview
Meeting Facility Rooms
|No meeting rooms have been added|