Film Festivals & Events in Santa Barbara
Ready, camera, action! Before Hollywood was in Hollywood, it was in Santa Barbara. With a film history that dates back to the days of Charlie Chaplin and silent film, Santa Barbara has always held moviemaking close to its heart, not to mention its popularity as a production venue for both commercials and feature films, such as Sideways and It's Complicated. Grab some popcorn and settle in for a night of movie watching unlike any other.
Thursday Apr 24, 2014
- April 24, 2014
- Times: 6PM
- Location: West Wind Drive-In
- Address: 907 South Kellogg Avenue, Santa Barbara, CA 93117
- Phone: 805-964-9050
Please join us for free movies at West Wind Drive-In! Gates open at 6pm Live Music, Games, Fun & More! $1.00 Nachos! Movies Showing for Free Night are: Frozen The Hunger Games: Catching Fire See you at the movies!!
- April 24, 2014 - February 19, 2015
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Times: 6-8PM
- Address: 1576 Copenhagen Dr. #1, Solvang, CA 93463
- Phone: 805-693-9200
- Venue: Sevtap Winery
Every Thursday night at 6pm, we are showing your favorite classic movies at the tasting room. This week's pick "CASABLANCA"!
Friday Apr 25, 2014
- April 25, 2014
- Times: 6:30PM
- Address: 1317 State St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Venue: Arlington Center for the Performing Arts
Green Shorts is an International Film Festival showcasing independent films that promote environmental awareness. The festival's origins are rooted in Santa Barbara and have been an important part of the Earth Day celebration since 2008!